Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pomatomus Sock

I finished the first Pomatomus Sock last night. This sock was so scary for me. I had wound up the yarn in Spring and had put off making it because I thought it was too hard. Thanks to the support on the F5 thread at Ravelry I cast on for it a few weeks ago. It's not too hard!! Yeah!!
I do have to pay attention and I may have made a few mistakes but I do love it. I can't knit too long at one time because my silly back is giving me problems but I do think the second one will go much faster. I finished the ribbing and I will work on the first repeat of chart A today!!!


This is the last of the flowers. We have had some really hard frosts and most of my plants are DEAD. The flowers next to the house are still alive and this little rose is still trying to bloom.
I wonder how much longer they can last. I should pick them and bring them in.


No comments: