Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentine Baking, Yum

+These cookies looked so yummy in the Cottage Living Magazine that I just had to try them. I used Macadamia Nuts in the dough instead of hazelnuts because I couldn't find any hazelnuts at the store. Used a super dark chocolate from Germany. These were very good!!!
.





First sock done for the Loopy Ewe Sock KAL. Started the gusset last night for the second sock.

I am wanting to do the Dream In Color KAL from the Loopy Ewe but having a little trouble knowing what color to chose. There are only a few left. Totally my fault though. I wouldn't look at the thread on Ravely because I WAS NOT going to do the KAL. I am sooo weak!
Horribly slippery outside today. Driving on my side road is interesting. I have no control of the car what so ever. It just slides on top of the ice in a very scary way!!!!

1 comment:

juliblue said...

Sherry we are trying to get you the anniversary kit from TLE - let us know what your log in and pasword are and we can get you the kit!!! you can call in and pay tomorrow- it's juliblue on RAv or contact TraceyinMichigan if you don't remember me:) good luck!!