Thursday, October 4, 2007

Before



After

Scruffy needed a haircut soooo bad. He is soft and smells really good now.

Quilt I have been working on Forever. Well, it seems like forever. Finished!!!!!!

Socks for Erika. These are made from Wool2Dye 4 Supersock. It is one of my 1st tries at dyeing. I have learned that I don't have to use every color every time!!! But it is so much fun I can hardly help myself!!

A couple of crazy last few days. Tuesday I went to work amid Police and backpack searches. I work at a high school and we had a threat about a shooter, so by the end of the day I was tired. Then that night E, my 12 year old woke up with her hip hurting. Of course, I said it was probably just a cramp. Get up and walk it off. She couldn't walk or hardly move, even by morning. So, she stayed home from school and was fine by afternoon. A growing pain gone bad? Who knows.

The sky after a soccer game.

No comments: